Course Description: This course is designed to introducethe student to live fire/low light shooting and flashlight techniques and the use of Laser sight products and give the student a rare opportunity to utilize these techniques
The student will:
• have a basic understanding of how the eye works under adverse light conditions.
• know safety considerations as they apply to laser sights.
• learn how to evaluate and choose a laser sight.
• learn to conduct basic marksmanship training with a laser sight or flashlight.
• learn how a laser sights benefits personal defense training.
• learn the advantages and disadvantages of a laser sight system.
• be able to incorporate numerous flashlight techniques while effectively firing a handgun against
single and multiple assailants.
• perform dynamic range exercises in low/diminished light and oscillating lighting conditions.
Course length: 8 hours
Course Cost: $100 plus ammunition
Student needs: minimum 100 rounds of carry ammunition, wraparound eye protection, hearing protection,
flashlight(s), clothing suitable to weather conditions