Course Description: This course is designed to give the Law Enforcement Officer and Legally Armed Citizens the skills and tactics do use the handgun in self defense scenario based training exercises.
This course will include:
- Firing from inside the vehicle, driver, passenger side, front and back seat.
- Debussing from the vehicle.
- The use of the vehicle as cover and concealment.
- Penetration testing on doors and windows.
- Weapon presentation from inside the vehicle.
- Non-conventional shooting platforms.
- Tactical shooting techniques.
Student Requirements: You will need 300 rounds of ammunition, eye and hearing protection, handgun, holster, minimum of three magazines, elbow and knee-pads are optional.
We will be teaching each student to shoot in, out, around and through vehicles.
Course Length is 2 days
Course cost is $300
Class size is limited to 16 persons, register early.